Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Disney Savings Guide

We heard about Disneyland when we lived in Australia.

When we moved to California in 1977, I was just 11. Within three years, we made our way south from the Napa Valley to visit Disneyland. I loved it! I particularly loved the Abraham Lincoln speechy thing. I saw it a dozen times.

These were the days when you got the E-ticket rides, etc.

In 1980, I got to visit Disneyworld in Orlando, Florida. It was a blast!

I'm glad I didn't have to pay for any of these vacations.

You don't have to be rich to go to Disneyland. Click Here!

On a late Spring afternoon, two families departed for Disney World. They were very much alike, these two families.

Both had two children, both had middle class incomes, and both lived in the same neighborhood.

Both families took the same flight to Disney World. Both stayed at the same luxury 5-Star Disney World resort.

Both families attended the same shows and events, and ate at the same restaurants.

Both families spent the same amount of time at Disney World, and returned home on the same flight.

But there was a difference….

One family spent $5,500 for their Disney World vacation. The other spent $2,700.

What made the difference? Click Here!

No comments: